Thursday, February 5, 2009

I LOVE WINTER

BIBIANA

I LOVE WINTER

What do you answer when someone asks you about winter? In my case, I can describe many things in my head. Two of them are Christmas and new year. Winter has a lot of attractive things, such as festivals, which make me romantic feeling. Also the
winter looks shiny, sounds noisy, everything is fantastic. Only during winter, can I see snow. That is why I love winter.

First of all, winter has a lot of festivals like Christmas and new year. It makes people happy. Many people are wildly excited that festivals. At that time we can eat delicious food and can see a lot of things, like christmas trees or gorgeous things outside. Our eyes might enjoy them.

Second, only winter can we see snow. Every winter I usually used to go sking with my family and friends. When heavy snow falling, we can see many children make a snowman outside. It makes heart be warm.

Of course each seasons has a special feeling. But I especially love winter because why these reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment